澳大利亚卓越研究 (时代), 参与和影响 (EI) are Australia’s national research assessment exercises. ERA评估研究质量, while EI assesses the research engagement of a discipline and the research impact of submitted case studies. Together ERA和EI offer a comprehensive suite of indicators for assessing university research in Australia.
On 30 August 2022, the Minister for 教育, the Hon Jason Clare MP, issued 职权范围 for the Review of the Australian 研究 Council Act 2001 (ARC Review) and issued the ARC with a new 期望陈述.
In response to the 期望陈述, 朱迪Zielki, ARC首席执行官, announced that the ARC would be prioritising the transition of ERA to a modern data-driven approach informed by expert review for implementation in 2024-25 and as such, the ARC would not conduct an ERA evaluation round in 2023.
The ARC Review includes a high-level review of ERA (and EI) to inform the ERA transition. ARC审查咨询 opened on 9 November 2022 and will close on 14 December 2022. Macquarie will provide feedback into this review, including aspects of the ERA transition, and will identify priority areas for improvement which are in the best interests of our research community.
More information about the ERA transition can be found in this ARC媒体发布 (2022年9月27日).
Highlights of Macquarie’s 2018 ERA results:
- 100 per cent of research rated at world standard and above at the 2-digit level
- 50 per cent increase in research rated at 5 at the 4-digit level
- Macquarie has maintained consistently excellent performance in 物理科学 and 环境科学, achieving the highest ERA ratings for these areas in 2010, 2012, 2015年和2018年
Highlights of Macquarie’s 2018 参与和影响 results:
- 91 per cent of Macquarie’s impact case studies have made a significant contribution beyond academia
- 100 per cent of Macquarie’s research is characterised by effective or highly effective interactions between researchers and research end-users outside of academia
Outstanding performance well above world standard
内容所有者: DVC -研究 最后更新:2022年11月25日下午4:16